Someone Steals Kids Signed Kyler Jersey at Scrimmage, Kyler Steps Up With A Better One!

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the jersey that was taken. He had been working on it for a few seasons.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hats off to Kyler for making it right, if true. I hate to be that guy, but who videos their kid when they are distraught about something like this. Unless this was the end game they were seeking.
Just can't let a good moment be?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I was at a similar age to him when someone tried to steal a Sports Illustrated magazine signed by a team that I had at an NCAA tournament game. My father, Uncle and I settled it really quickly and got it back. I’ll never forget that moment.…

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
May the thief rot in football hell for stealing a freaking kids jersey so messed up

Great heartwarming move by kyler on giving kid better jersey sure that made his day

Goooo Murray magic:)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Love the story and awesome ending.

Question - why is the Mom video taping her son crying at the moment he realizes it lost?
Right? It's like all those videos people post showing an animal in trouble. I have a novel idea, why don't you put the video down and help the animal.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the story and awesome ending.

Question - why is the Mom video taping her son crying at the moment he realizes it's lost?

Right? It's like all those videos people post showing an animal in trouble. I have a novel idea, why don't you put the video down and help the animal.
Because the parent, actually got the problem solved? Without the video, Kyler may not have known and responded. Times have changed and they have no problem putting their life in public. It is how social media got as big as it is, whether we disagree with it or not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA