So where is the pre-game "tailgate" in New Orleans?

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Here in NOLA for the game, & I am wondering where fellow Cards fans who made the trip here are gathering Sunday before the game? I know there were many folks here who were making the trip. So where the hell-o are we meeting up?

:cheers:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Here in NOLA for the game, & I am wondering where fellow Cards fans who made the trip here are gathering Sunday before the game? I know there were many folks here who were making the trip. So where the hell-o are we meeting up?

:cheers:

Have you found a place yet? We would like to come tailgate with you

OP
OP
Cardinal Bob

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
We will be down in the Quarter by 8:30am...no real landing spot yet...maybe The Olde Absinthe House on Bourbon...or maybe just grab drinks & walk around...I'll be in a #3 jersey from WAAAAY back (bird on the sleeve way back) & my wife will be in her Fitz jersey. If anyone sees us wandering, for God's sake flag us down!!! Go Cards!!!

:new cards:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We will be down in the Quarter by 8:30am...no real landing spot yet...maybe The Olde Absinthe House on Bourbon...or maybe just grab drinks & walk around...I'll be in a #3 jersey from WAAAAY back (bird on the sleeve way back) & my wife will be in her Fitz jersey. If anyone sees us wandering, for God's sake flag us down!!! Go Cards!!!

Look for a fan in a Red Aeneas jersey with a Cards helmet on that's head butting Saints fans! :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

We saw you guys today around canal street. Didnt know it was you until now. That sucks I was looking forward to meeting you sometime.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave