So what happened?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I'm surprised not much if any talk about Patrick Peterson. Can the Cardinals continue to rely on him?
Peterson is no longer a shutdown corner. He lacks the speed and should be given help over the top when asked to cover a super fast receiver. I am tired of his histrionics. He seems to forget his performance is being filmed. He’s protesting being flagged for PI on a play where he’s filmed holding the guys jersey while running up the field. He needs to grow up.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peterson is no longer a shutdown corner. He lacks the speed and should be given help over the top when asked to cover a super fast receiver. I am tired of his histrionics. He seems to forget his performance is being filmed. He’s protesting being flagged for PI on a play where he’s filmed holding the guys jersey while running up the field. He needs to grow up.
No way at 30
His ego is so high, I guess he still sees himself as one of the top cb in the league

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
No way at 30
His ego is so high, I guess he still sees himself as one of the top cb in the league

he is still one of the better, but he’s more solid to middlin than great to elite. He may induce a decent bidding war for his services, but anyone paying him more than 15 per year is crazy.

mans I agree- asking him to grow up is futile at this point

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Seattle DC Ken Norton had a game plan that stuffed KK and KM---even while he also is DC for one of the worst D's in the entire NFL. Go figure. VJ was short-handed and I don't fault the effort or the attempts to cover up our preseason 2nd half DL personnel. We didn't have the manpower.

Pete Carroll over KK all day---you don't go to two SB for nuttin.'

Our team is a work in progress. If we are having this same discussion this time next year . . .
Belichick is like freaking McGyver when formulating a defense... should be interesting

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave