So this just happened...

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Just catching a ball from Kurt Warner signed by David Johnson, Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald. No big deal! Got one for the wife too so I wouldn’t hear how I left her out. LOL

Have a video but it won’t upload.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just catching a ball from Kurt Warner signed by David Johnson, Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald. No big deal! Got one for the wife too so I wouldn’t hear how I left her out. LOL

Have a video but it won’t upload.

Nice! Where you at to get this awesome ball?

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Nice! Where you at to get this awesome ball?

Johnson Family Mission 31 Foundation Fall Fundraiser. My best friend, in the background, is on the executive board. I will be too if the guy running it gets his head out of his ass (not David)! [emoji23]

Last edited:
OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

David Johnson, Larry, Kurt, Trent Sherfield, DJ Foster and Maxx Williams were all in the house. Got everyone’s autograph except Sherfield.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Johnson Family Mission 31 Foundation Fall Fundraiser. My best friend, in the background, is on the executive board. I will be too if the guy running it gets his head out of his ass (not David)! [emoji23]

So you work for his foundation? When did he start it up and how many employees does his foundation have?

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
So you work for his foundation? When did he start it up and how many employees does his foundation have?

I do not work for the foundation. They hire a company that runs philanthropies like this for professional athletes to run their foundation. My best friend is on the executive board (community leaders who help get people to the event to fundraise). I've been to several of their events, and my friend is trying to get me on the executive board, but the guy who runs it isn't getting the hint.

https://www.davidjohnson31.org/

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do not work for the foundation. They hire a company that runs philanthropies like this for professional athletes to run their foundation. My best friend is on the executive board (community leaders who help get people to the event to fundraise). I've been to several of their events, and my friend is trying to get me on the executive board, but the guy who runs it isn't getting the hint.

https://www.davidjohnson31.org/

Maybe if he sees the post where you are calling for him to get his head out of his ass will help ? :biglaugh:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jeez!! All that's missing is Aeneas's and Neil Lomax's signature to make that greatest autographed ball in the history of football!! Good job gmabel!

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Maybe if he sees the post where you are calling for him to get his head out of his ass will help ? :biglaugh:

For real - I emailed him to get the Foundation’s Tax ID to enroll them in my company’s matching gifts program, and then threw in “in fact the other organization I support gets a 2-for-1 company match because I serve on their board.” Hint, hint.. nothing. Then I mentioned this to my buddy and he was like “I didn’t hint - I said put Matt on the board, and he still ignored me.”

Oh well, first world problems! [emoji846]

Rottweiler

Reaction score
Maybe the multiple business ethic violations angled at getting on the board is holding you back.. I jest i'm guessing fundraising organizations are different than the corporate world.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose