SO THE GOOD NEWS IS…

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I haven't expected the Suns to win a championship since 1994.
Yep we run into the sleeping giant Rockets...if I remember correctly we were up in that series too until the wheels fell off. And again the following year right? Ugh freaking Horry..Sam and Dream...lit us up

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep we run into the sleeping giant Rockets...if I remember correctly we were up in that series too until the wheels fell off. And again the following year right? Ugh freaking Horry..Sam and Dream...lit us up
We were up 2-0 coming HOME for Games 3 and 4 and lost in 7 in 1994.

Then the next season, we were up 3-1, with both Game 5 AND 7 AT HOME, and blew it again against the Rockets in 1995.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We were up 2-0 coming HOME for Games 3 and 4 and lost in 7 in 1994.

Then the next season, we were up 3-1, with both Game 5 AND 7 AT HOME, and blew it again against the Rockets in 1995.
Yeah that was a heartbreaking 2yrs. Throw in the Bulls in 93 and we just took nut shot after nut shot. It's a damn curse

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was a heartbreaking 2yrs. Throw in the Bulls in 93 and we just took nut shot after nut shot. It's a damn curse
Better buy a cup before tomorrow night…

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
the good news is...
1. we'll have the crowd with us in our arena tonight
2. no one will be harassing any of our player's family in the middle of the game
3. when Luka starts bumping his way to the basket or flopping when he's touched or when there's a call that could go either way, we'll get more of those calls to appease the fans -- and since the series is now tied, the refs have less incentive to go with the underdog to extend the series/profits.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Eh… as happy as I woulda been with. Win today, I really have come to the place that sports are really just entertainment and don’t have anything to do with my life.

So, if we’re gonna watch games, having HIGH STAKES games like a swing Game 5 is something exciting to look forward to!
Wake me up when game 6 and seven are on. It's a business also and sometimes we wonder why it's not a sweep.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wake me up when game 6 and seven are on. It's a business also and sometimes we wonder why it's not a sweep.

A buddy and I were chatting about the vegas odds, which had the mavs for games 3 and 4, which we found very odd, heck even all the sports analysts had the suns for game 4.

AZ due I love BBQ

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
A buddy and I were chatting about the vegas odds, which had the mavs for games 3 and 4, which we found very odd, heck even all the sports analysts had the suns for game 4.
Depending on when and where.

Some places had Suns 1.5 point favorites game 4

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see the silver lining in this at all. Suns can't rely on a 37 year old PG to be their savior. Booker can't do it by himself and when he tries it's a disaster. Ayton is too soft and that will never change. The Suns are going to have to do something with Ayton or you will have Booker and Ayton as your only two max stars on a this team with no hope of adding a 3rd. We have had two major collapses after being up 2-0 two years running which speaks to the lack of mental toughness on this team. We have a coach who struggles with tactics, his lineup and knowing when to call timeouts.

The only upside I see is we have some assets to trade and reload maybe?!?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave