So now we see what happens with Rosen

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
scott bordow
@sbordow

·
4m

Josh Rosen unfollowing the Cardinals on Twitter and Instagram just another reason I don't think he'll be on the roster by Monday.

Why would he want to be? Getting lied to tends to not make a solid working relationship .Just trade Rosen and roll with Murray and Hundley and sit back and enjoy another 3-13 season.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We’ll be lucky to get a 3.

Just depends how many teams would like to bid on him. If there's only one, they can offer dirt. Otherwise they'll bid up to a mid 2nd, likely.
Opportunities like this don't come along for teams needing a QB very often either.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Get what you can for Rosen and move on. Chalk it up to another 1st rd bust for kiem.
Murray is the future now...until he's not. And Im excited for Cardinals football this season. Lets go!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree.Why wait?

Dolphins can prob wait and see if anyone else makes a bid to jump up to get the pick and then give us even less valuable assets to work with if they trade down.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does the pick have to wait until the Dolphins are on the clock?

Dolphins can prob wait and see if anyone else makes a bid to jump up to get the pick and then give us even less valuable assets to work with if they trade down.

^^ This. Plus, the Dolphins may want to see whether Lock or someone else they love falls to them. If not, they pull the trigger on the Rosen trade. No hurry on their part to do it sooner, unless Keim can make them believe that the Chargers or Patriots are offering more... which is unlikely.

...dave

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose