So do you think Cards will lose in a blow out?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
if we were at home and people were en masse calling for a blowout, I'd kinda be with you here, but on the road, against a playoff team, on the East Coast really doesn't bode well for us this week.

It's very strange. Why did we tie last week, and what are the differences with this week:

Detroit had a bad head coach. B-more has an extremely good head coach.
Detroit was on the road in a tough place to play. B-more is at their home opener.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's very strange. Why did we tie last week, and what are the differences with this week:

Detroit had a bad head coach. B-more has an extremely good head coach.
Detroit was on the road in a tough place to play. B-more is at their home opener.
There are those who would say that Baltimore didn't play as well as the score suggestd and that they repeatedly exploited Miami's refusal to guard the deep middle.

Which is to say that what looks cool in Game #A doesn't always work out so hot in Game #B (except when it does).

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I don't give us us much or a chance, if any. But, like I think most of country, will watch to see just how good Ravens are and how much Cards can improve offensively after getting their feet wet week 1.

I'm worried most about our D getting totally blown up. And by a Ravens offence no less.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If the Cardinals beat the Ravens, I hardly think the term "shock the world" applies... now if Miami beats the Patriots, you might have something lol

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
If we win 5 and go 5-10-1..... That puts us exactly at 5.5 for the push doesnt it?
I am fairly certain that a tie has no bearing on the win +/-. It is essentially as good as a loss as far as Vegas is concerned.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I am fairly certain that a tie has no bearing on the win +/-. It is essentially as good as a loss as far as Vegas is concerned.

It’s better than a loss to win the nfcw - always our first goal. KM looked like a rookie - fitz lit their fire late last week - I think we an score 20 but I think it’s on the defense on if we beat the ravens or not - and hell i don’t know yet - it looks like the same 3-4 Bill davis defense we had years ago. Gives a lot of yards but can cause a bunch of turnovers - but we have to play tougher, each down, or ravens will roll us up and smoke us. Pretty boy football will kill cardinals

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL.Com analytics has us losing but covering.

This is a sucker bet at 12.5