Sneaky Pete (Prime)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just binged both seasons. I enjoyed it. Can't wait to see where they go from here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just binged both seasons. I enjoyed it. Can't wait to see where they go from here.

I watched both seasons, my only complaint is the everytime you think it's finally "safe" something else happens. But I guess that's the rub with a series they have to keep creating another story.

I never really liked the lead actor that much but he's really good in this one. Cranston is terrific in his role too.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Never dug Giovanni all that much, but he was BORN for this role.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 3 comes out on May 10th. Can't wait.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is a funny one for me.

I want to like it. Every time I watch I enjoy the episode. But it just doesn’t drive me to binge it. Even when I’ve got nothing else I really want to watch.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a funny one for me.

I want to like it. Every time I watch I enjoy the episode. But it just doesn’t drive me to binge it. Even when I’ve got nothing else I really want to watch.

That's how I'd describe the majority of Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix originals nowadays. If it were on weekly I would watch it but even though I say that now, I'm sure it would be recorded on my DVR and forgotten about. We're in an age where there is too much quality TV.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
‘Sneaky Pete’ Canceled By Amazon After 3 Seasons

Amazon has opted not to order a fourth season of drama series Sneaky Pete.

For the most recent third season, which debuted May 10, production moved from New York to California with $9.2 million worth of Golden State tax credits. For Season 3, Blake Masters joined as new executive producer/showrunner, while executive producers Graham Yost, Fred Golan and Michael Dinner exited.

Created by Bryan Cranston and David Shore, Sneaky Pete starred Emmy nominee Giovanni Ribisi as con man Marius, who left prison only to find himself hunted by the vicious gangster he once robbed. With nowhere else to turn, he took cover from his past by assuming the identity of his cellmate Pete, “reuniting” with Pete’s estranged family.

Emmy winner Margo Martindale, Marin Ireland, Peter Gerety, Libe Barer and Shane McRae co-starred in the drama, which originated as a CBS pilot. It did not go to series at the broadcast network but, in a rare success story, scored a series pickup at Amazon.