Small Game Fact For Today

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
Last season, the Cardinals were perhaps the league's best run-stopping unit, frequently ranking first or near first in Defensive Adjusted Line Yards. That fell off at the end of the season as injuries took their toll, but the Cardinals' hybrid fronts are very effective in stuffing the run. However, no team was more inclined to give up open field yards (Yardage gained by running backs at least 10 yards past the line of scrimmage, divided by total running back carries). Last season, the Falcons ranked 10th in Offensive Adjusted Line Yards and open field yards, which indicates that if Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood can get to the second level, Arizona will have trouble dealing with them.

I know Darnell woke up today feeling Great as did many other CARDINALS tweeting early.Fitz is ready to Roll Today so come on DA.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...alary-cap-numbers-if-there-were-a-salary-cap/

Heres another place you need to look as Peter King just poated this on twitter if the league had a salary cap. Cards are where you thought they'd be compared to the Redskins.Its just not fair man.All 32 teams posted and compare money with the best teams.I feel sorry for The bucs having Glazer as their Boss. We are not too far away THOUGH.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This small fact I posted right before the game turned out to be prophetic as the new CARDINALS defense opened like the red sea all day for atlanta's long runs.Even though the falcons lost their top 2 runningbacks to injuries their #3 RB Snelling had a field day for them.

Hope Davis finds a response to this or it will be used by many teams running the stretch play to one side and having the RB make a cutback to a wide open field,with nobody at home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose