Slightlly OT: Idea for our new owners

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
I am a long time reader, but I don't post very often as my count would suggest.

I was looking at the Ducjake thread, which has now reached 10 pages, and thinking how it will soon get pushed into the oblivion that many of the other discussions of all things Cardinals go to.

So, my suggestion is this: How about a Sticky (there are only three at the moment) to honor those loyal Cards fans who we have lost over the years? In many cases, someone on the board has a picture that could be posted. If not, then a classic post could be used to honor the person or another member could write a short description of the person. Skkorp, King of Cards, and Duckjake come to mind, but I am sure there are more that I just can't think of.

Many of the people on the board knew these posters well. And even for those of us who didn't ever meet them. we feel the kindred spirit of being long suffering Cards fans. This just seems like a nice way of remembering those who were lost and making sure that they stay close by near the top of the page rather than joining the Scud, Kolb, Skelton debates deep in the archives.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DCR's link is the way to go. If we sticky every lost member there will be many threads stickied in this forum.