Slayer and Lamb of God show tonight

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant wait! Taking my 15 year old daughter, her first real metal show. Not sure if she can handle being by the pit all night, usually I am in the pit or on the ring of the pit the entire show. Curious how this will go. She is a go up front, jump around and get crazy concert goer but I dont think she has seen anything like what she is about to see.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good stuff
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have a cracked rib or something. Getting better though. Slightly less painful this week :)

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coming again for Slayers final Tour! Just bought my tickets!

Lamb of God on the bill again. Ive seen slayer plenty but I will never miss LOG.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slayer and Lamb of God again tonight!!!!

My first show in 1996 was a slayer show, now seeing their final tour in 2019. Taking my 17 yr daughter that came last time but also my 10 yr son coming to his first real metal show. All he listens to is garbage rap stuff but he wanted to come for some reason.

STOKED.

Just found out a big group of friends from the 90s that we all used to go to metal and slayer shows non stop are all going. We were all at the one in 1996 too. 23 years later still tearing up the mosh pit.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slayer and Lamb of God again tonight!!!!

My first show in 1996 was a slayer show, now seeing their final tour in 2019. Taking my 17 yr daughter that came last time but also my 10 yr son coming to his first real metal show. All he listens to is garbage rap stuff but he wanted to come for some reason.

STOKED.

Just found out a big group of friends from the 90s that we all used to go to metal and slayer shows non stop are all going. We were all at the one in 1996 too. 23 years later still tearing up the mosh pit.

Where at?

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get in the pit and try to love someone?

of course, as much as I could. Took a shot to the rib during lamb of god that made me pretty tender the rest of the show. Say my buddy ive known since Jr high at the beginning, yelled to him to come in the pit to cannibal corpse. Once done he told me he planned to not mosh. told him I always will until I cant anymore.

Lamb of god played for about an hour, short but good set. I really do not like the acoustics at ak chin but it is what it is. I hope Beck and Cage the elephant have better sound somehow. Seemed like each band would have one guitar that I couldnt really hear.

Slayer played for about an hour and a half. Pretty much every single they have. Some of the newer stuff I dont really like so dont know well and they peppered that stuff in at the beginning and then went old school all night.

After the show, Tom Araya just stood at the front of the stage saying nothing for a good 5 minutes while everyone went nuts. Then he grabbed the mic, said I am going to miss you guys and left. It was a great show. The new guitarist that replaced Hanneman just cant be hanneman though. It was awesome but he is clearly a replacement guitarist.