Sky Bet Championship 2016/2017 Season

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Okay, the season starts in a few minutes with Newcastle United opening at Fulham. Of course I'm on record as wishing the Magpies to go straight back up to the Premiership but, at the very least, I want it to be a fun season. Howay the lads!

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Feel the same way but want Fulham to advance. The Whites have pretty much a brand new team this year. So far they started out the season ok but it is still early. I really like Fulham's coach.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Feel the same way but want Fulham to advance. The Whites have pretty much a brand new team this year. So far they started out the season ok but it is still early. I really like Fulham's coach.

While I can't hope your lot get automatic promotion--that would hurt my team's chances at the same--I really hope Fulham makes the playoffs. It'd be nice to have them back in the Premiership, or at least get a shot at it.

I think Fulham caught Newcastle at the right time, before they realized how physical the Championship style is--and how bad the refs are LOL Talking about it is one thing, but experiencing it is quite another.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fulham beat Preston on Saturday to start 2-0. Not until the January transfer window will I start thinking about their chances of advancing if any. Still a lot of the season to go.