Six component to success

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a team to succeed there are 6 components that basically leads to success. I doubt any team in the league can claim an “ A” grade of all these areas. The more components a team excels the more success they will have.
1. GM personnel decisions.
2. Coaching
3. Quarterback
4. Offense
5. Defense
6. Special teams

If you graded each component with a score of 1-5 with 5 being the best what would your total score be for this team.

I myself,
1. GM, 2
2. Coaching , 1
3. Qb, 3
4. Offense, 2
5. Defense, 1
6. ST, 3
For a grand total of 12 of a possible 30. If the composite score is less than 20 your team is probably a losing team.

What would your grades be?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
1. GM, 2
2. Coaching, 2 (Vance Joseph leaves a lot to be desired but he had done an admirable job with what he has to work with)
3. QB, 3
4. Offense, 1 (be injuries or not using our talent properly)
5. Defense, 3 (three for what they have and being stuck in a rock and a hard place by the offense)
6. Special teams, 1 (botched field position, and missed field goals)
So, I still arrive at 12 lol

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1. GM, 2
2. Coaching , 2
3. Qb, 3
4. Offense, 2
5. Defense, 2
6. ST, 3

I have a hard time giving anything a 1, because I have seen worse for all of them - in fact on previous Cardinals teams. For instance to me Graves is worse than Keim.

It's interesting, I actually love our receiving core right now - in fact I think when healthy it is probably the best in Cardinals history, but for some reason this team just can't put it together offensively.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
1. GM, 2
2. Coaching , 2
3. Qb, 3
4. Offense, 2
5. Defense, 2
6. ST, 3

I have a hard time giving anything a 1, because I have seen worse for all of them - in fact on previous Cardinals teams. For instance to me Graves is worse than Keim.

It's interesting, I actually love our receiving core right now - in fact I think when healthy it is probably the best in Cardinals history, but for some reason this team just can't put it together offensively.
Best in history?

Fitz
Boldin
Stevie

All over 1,000 in single season.

If you’re including TEs, maybe with ertz healthy. Still you be got a HOFer in hop, a guy who’s only had a single 1,000 yard season in Hollywood and a still yet-to-be-anything Rondale.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
1. GM, 1.5
A 1 was a bit too harsh however a 2 was too rewarding.
2. Coaching , 0
I hated this hire from day one. How you hire a guy who couldn't win at the college level boggles my mind.
3. Qb, 2
Another one I didn't like from day one. He had some moments, but overall very underwhelming.
4. Offense, 2
Absolute chaos and rhyme or reason for playing time each week.
5. Defense, 3
I really think, considering the talent level Joseph has to work with, he hasn't done so bad.
6. ST, 2
Totally inconsistent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave