...are not going to sign the waiver under the Cards condition I have a question about the rookie camp in June. Can the Cards possibly not wait until the last minute to negotiate and just get these guys signed to their actual contract before that camp? Please? If you won't budge on the waiver deal, let's re-examine the attitude of waiting until one week before TC to actually try and get deals done.
Get those agents in here and start getting the deals done now so they can participate FULLY in the second minicamp and we can avoid all this nonsense.
I know it won't happen. I get the feeling the Cards prefer to wait and see where their picks will be slotted before jumping into the deep end and trying to swim.
Get those agents in here and start getting the deals done now so they can participate FULLY in the second minicamp and we can avoid all this nonsense.
I know it won't happen. I get the feeling the Cards prefer to wait and see where their picks will be slotted before jumping into the deep end and trying to swim.