Since it is pretty much undisputed now that Brady is the best QB ever, ....

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
List in order the top 5 QBs of all time, including any that are presently playing, that you would put on your Big Board for drafting your own franchise QB for a team of all time players.

Mine would probably be:

1. Brady
2. Marino
3. P Manning
4. Montana
5. Young

Consideration Given to: Mahomes, Rodgers, Elway, Brees

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Arians is wearing an external defibrillator. A good family friend had to wear the same looking contraption for months after a heart incident.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
List in order the top 5 QBs of all time, including any that are presently playing, that you would put on your Big Board for drafting your own franchise QB for a team of all time players.

Mine would probably be:

1. Brady
2. Marino
3. P Manning
4. Montana
5. Young

Consideration Given to: Mahomes, Rodgers, Elway, Brees

Did you watch football before 1990? Brady is the best of all time but you are missing decades of QB’s on the rest of the list. Johnny Unitas?

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Did you watch football before 1990? Brady is the best of all time but you are missing decades of QB’s on the rest of the list. Johnny Unitas?
lol. I had original season tickets to the Dallas Texans before they moved to K.C. So I have seen a few I suppose. The younger QBs are just so much more athletic, bigger, stronger, faster, than any before their era. I can't see considering any past the time of Montana or Marino through today. One might even be able to pick a top 5 from simply the ones playing today after their careers end. It is awesome to watch the game nowadays.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think Arians is wearing an external defibrillator. A good family friend had to wear the same looking contraption for months after a heart incident.
I think he's just an x wing pilot as a side gig.

Attachments

• luke-skywalker-x-wing-pilot_star-wars_silo.png
    luke-skywalker-x-wing-pilot_star-wars_silo.png
    451 KB · Views: 1

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think he's just an x wing pilot as a side gig.

Attachments

• luke-skywalker-x-wing-pilot_star-wars_silo.png
    luke-skywalker-x-wing-pilot_star-wars_silo.png
    451 KB · Views: 1

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson