Signings, Trades, Rumors including Suns and NBA

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also think people don’t realize that we would automatically become the league black hat. And a fanbase can feed off that. When everyone else hates you, it probably feels even better when you win.

Laker fan friends used to talk OVER MY DEAD BODY about LeBron. Until he got there. And won a title. Like he has everywhere else he’s played.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm leaning this way as well. We've waited 50 years for a championship, and all of you are willing to say, "Nah..." to one just because of one player?
And I can’t stand Lebron. And I’m still okay with riding him to a championship. Is it how I want to win one? No. But I want to win one.

Finito

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
Curt Schilling is a total Dbag but I sure love that only championship in Phoenix

Pretty much

I’ve said it before just 1 Suns Championship would mean more to me than a 5 Cardinals super bowl wins

All I need is one.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pretty much

I’ve said it before just 1 Suns Championship would mean more to me than a 5 Cardinals super bowl wins

All I need is one.
We have a great chance this year without any trade.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns pursuing another shooter?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns pursuing another shooter?

Well maybe the Gordon rumors are true. If the cost is only one first Dario, and Stix - and Sarver is willing to still pay Cam, and Ayton, then I guess I would be Ok with it.

I wonder what the hell is wrong with Shamet, it's like he has lost his confidence. I think he needs a sports psychologist.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Justin Holliday suppossedly available for 2 second rounders?

That doesn't sound like a bad deal at all, if he could deal with not getting many minutes.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin Holliday suppossedly available for 2 second rounders?

That doesn't sound like a bad deal at all, if he could deal with not getting many minutes.

He impressed when the Suns played the Pacers.

AzStevenCal

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He impressed when the Suns played the Pacers.
He does nothing for me. I'd offer Saric, Nader and Shamet plus a first and a second (or two if it would get it done) for Torrey Craig and TJ McConnell instead. They'd probably have to use the 2nd to move Shamet and we'd need Nader's permission but it lets us keep out depth with Saric while adding two smart rotation players.

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He does nothing for me. I'd offer Saric, Nader and Shamet plus a first and a second (or two if it would get it done) for Torrey Craig and TJ McConnell instead. They'd probably have to use the 2nd to move Shamet and we'd need Nader's permission but it lets us keep out depth with Saric while adding two smart rotation players.
I’d do that deal in a heartbeat.

If for no other reason than to get rid of Shamet and his contract.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's a deal to consider. I never realized the Pacers paid TJ McConnell that kind of money.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y94cf3de

JCSunsfan

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
But the Bucs went from the dregs to contention. We are alrea

Isnt McConnell injured? I would love to have him. He can play either guard position and does work his backside off on d.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isnt McConnell injured? I would love to have him. He can play either guard position and does work his backside off on d.

He had wrist surgery.