Signature win for KLIFF

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I loved this win, but it's amazing to see people pretend it means Kliff knows how to win on a consistent basis, like it's something we can count on for sure.

Here's hoping though. I certainly feel the most optimistic I have since the hire.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
You were called out on it with logic by omitting the Cards weren't playing on full strength either and is the ONLY team with a winning record in the toughest venue in the NFL but dont let facts deter your judgement.

Getting a win over a full strength better opponent would be more impressive.Too bad you can`t understand that simple fact.So don`t let that fact deter your judgement.Where the Cards missing 3 defensive starters and 1 offensive starter? Don`t think so.So your ******** logic is just that ********.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
To every negative there is a positive , and to every positive there is a negative , the sea-hags had a load of neg's , which amounted to a load of positives to us , but I wouldn't count on us doing the same to the Rams ! I am not confident in Keim 0r 2 K ! So far we our 5 -- 9 -- 1 , last time I did the math , that's a losing record !

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Getting a win over a full strength better opponent would be more impressive.Too bad you can`t understand that simple fact.So don`t let that fact deter your judgement.Where the Cards missing 3 defensive starters and 1 offensive starter? Don`t think so.So your ******** logic is just that ********.
The Cards were at a worst position than Seattle when they lost their starting qb and had an opportunity to come back an and funny u keep omitting that and doubling
down on your ignorance. Beating an 11 win team is impressive I don’t care what you say and nothing will change that. Now keep quoting and moving goal posts and omittinG facts

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who hurt you?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
at
The Cards were at a worst position than Seattle when they lost their starting qb and had an opportunity to come back an and funny u keep omitting that and doubling
down on your ignorance. Beating an 11 win team is impressive I don’t care what you say and nothing will change that. Now keep quoting and moving goal posts and omittinG facts

If I was doubling down on ignorance
I would be you.Maybe you are just too dense to see any point beyond being a blind homer.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Could not have been Gunter, Alford, Marcus Peterson, Allen or Gilbert... all those starters are injured, while Philon, Swearinger, Brock and Suggs are no longer on the team, so it must be one of those depth guys we have playing :)

Sis boom rah rah go team go.Is that how you cheerleaders do?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
at

If I was doubling down on ignorance
I would be you.Maybe you are just too dense to see any point beyond being a blind homer.
No, it’s your blind pessimism and it isn’t even respectAble. The original darksiders had something to complain about and they backed it up with logic, you’re just arguing and whining just to be heard and no logic behind it. One of oldest posters here and whining like a child :lol:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
No, it’s your blind pessimism and it isn’t even respectAble. The original darksiders had something to complain about and they backed it up with logic, you’re just arguing and whining just to be heard and no logic behind it. One of oldest posters here and whining like a child :lol:
Who is the one bitching and whining because someone isn't a sunshine pumping clown.Looks like a description of you.You seem to be the one is butthurt because some don't get all slobbery nuthugger over one victory.So just blow your sunshine pumper poo to someone who buys that line of BS.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who is the one bitching and whining because someone isn't a sunshine pumping clown.Looks like a description of you.You seem to be the one is butthurt because some don't get all slobbery nuthugger over one victory.So just blow your sunshine pumper **** to someone who buys that line of BS.
Beating an 11 win team with a depleted roster and a backup qb isn’t impressive and it still gets negativity, yeah there’s something up with that

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Not disagreeing but the only time a NFL team Is at actual full strength is the offseason say around combine time to free agency it just doesn't happen very often if a team is Lucky enough to go a full season without any major injuries or lost time from star players there is a great chance that team is deep in the playoffs probably a SB winner