Shows how bad Rosen is...

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
couldn’t even get pick 32
31 other teams said NO

my friend we got a new qb, dont be evil with rosen, he has been very professional, and never compalin despite the crap around him, hope he get a chance in a more fairly enviroment

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah everyone thinks he's the Lord and Savior of the Cards, The NFL didn't care, Kevin Kolb got what a 2nd and DRC hahahhahaha

OP
OP
ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
my friend we got a new qb, dont be evil with rosen, he has been very professional, and never compalin despite the crap around him, hope he get a chance in a more fairly enviroment
It shows Rosen didn’t have anyone who still evaluated him as a 1st round pick....he’s regressed

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Don't be thick. It shows our FO are frickin' idiots who are experts at driving a player's price DOWN by holding onto them until teams KNOW we need to offload him. When you show your hand (draft your NEW QBOF) you drive down the price other teams will pay for your old QBOF. DUH.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't be thick. It shows our FO are frickin' idiots who are experts at driving a player's price DOWN by holding onto them until teams KNOW we need to offload him. When you show your hand (draft your NEW QBOF) you drive down the price other teams will pay for your old QBOF. DUH.

I honestly feel bad for Rosen could his career have started any worse.

Hey kid here’s the worst offensive line in football, the worst WR Corp and were going to fire the OC mid season

Oh and by the way your going to have to deal with all the BS in the offseason.

I don’t understand why people are so down on Rosen here. None of those rookie QBs would of had any success last year

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i'm happy with the Murray pick but had no problems with them keeping Rosen and getting Williams/Bosa in the draft. Once Murray was picked All GMs know that. Rosen's value quickly went down. Let's see what today brings.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
A competent GM would’ve had the foresight to shop Rosen months ago and drive up value. There’s no reason that Keim couldn’t have gotten a first for Rosen.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It shows not Rosen's actual value but the value of the situation because the rest of the NFL knows damn well them Cardinals cannot keep him for an extended period of time. Making a first round trade for a first round talent when you do not have to is bad business. If someone thinks the current market is being dictated by his actual worth... well, your game is probably checkers and not chess and that goes for Keim too

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly feel bad for Rosen could his career have started any worse.

Hey kid here’s the worst offensive line in football, the worst WR Corp and were going to fire the OC mid season

Oh and by the way your going to have to deal with all the BS in the offseason.

I don’t understand why people are so down on Rosen here. None of those rookie QBs would of had any success last year

Likewise, I don't understand why many are down on Murray. He didn't force the Cardinals to draft him.

Now I can understand why fans are down on the GM because he put the Cardinals in this situation.

Actually I think Rosen has a lot of supporters.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No doubt, at some point in the process, the question was asked: "What happens if no one wants Rosen (at least at a fair market price)?"

I'd love to know what the answer was.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt, at some point in the process, the question was asked: "What happens if no one wants Rosen (at least at a fair market price)?"

I'd love to know what the answer was.
Then we keep him , save the cap hit and sign another quality free agent.

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
If other NFL teams wanted Rosen they would have gotten him in a trade

Says more about Rosens warts than anything

His play regressed last year

It’s the truth deal with it

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many are blasting Keim for not trading Rosen. Perhaps now we know why. Had keim traded Rosen last month for a 3rd round pick we would have hung him out to dry. I hope we find a home for Rosen and forget about the cap hit.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
couldn’t even get pick 32
31 other teams said NO

I think the reason is based more on the fact that a 1st Round QB would normally have 5 years of contract control...and Josh now only has 4...JMO, but that's what I think other GM's are using as leverage.

Just like a superstar player...you rarely see someone traded for a 1st rounder, unless a new contract is also already in place.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
2nd round picks have a four year contract, so now Rosen's contract situation fits in with the tradeable picks. He can fetch a 2nd rounder without a team giving up a year of control.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Really? They didn't show their hand by staying silent and THAT drove the price down too because they waited until the 11th hour to start fielding calls. By then, teams that were interested made backup plans.

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
At this point a 2nd round pick is a pipe dream. For all of you crucifying the FO, Rosen is not that good, what has he shown to you in college or pro that warrants such loyalty to him? Am I missing something, because you guys are the majority it seems..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose