@SheriffK9NJ opTIMistic view of 2014!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Fellow Cards fans,
Wow what a wild ride the 2013 season was. How great is it going into an off-season knowing our QB for next season is already on the roster (Congrats Carson Palmer, you and your 4000 yd season proved yourself- and made #11 an asset again). Just think what an upgraded OL and running game will do for Palmer's overall game. He has a chance to be a Top 5 QB in the NFL in 2014!

Misc. thoughts:

- Should DC Todd Bowles get a HC job could former DC Ray Horton return to the desert? Odds are the new HC in Cleveland will relieve him of his duties and he's a favorite of Cardinal brass. I like former Bucs coach Greg Shiano a lot too but odds are he gets scooped up by his buddy Bill Belicheck.

- TE Rob Housler isn't suited to be a #1 TE. He's best suited to be in the #2 TE role (like NE used A.Hernandez). Housler disappointed most of the season but did look like HOF Mark Bavaro after halftime vs 49ers.

- I like K J.Feely but he shouldn't be a Cardinal in 2014. We need a kicker that kicks touchbacks and has the leg from 50yd out. For what was a great season the Cardinals special teams return game was a disappointment.

- Bruce Arians should be NFL Coach of the Year and GM Steve Keim GM of the year. Nobody had the Cardinals better then 6 wins in what many feel is the best division in football.

- Only FA the team 100% needs back is LB Karlos Dansby. He was the glue that kept the DEF together during LB D.Washington's suspension. Once Washington returned, him and Dansby were about as exciting 1-2 LB punch in the NFL.

In closing I want to wish all Cardinals fans a Happy New Year and we all should be extremely excited at the direction this team is going in 2014! Please find me on twitter as i'm always looking to follow fellow Cardinals fans!

Go Cardinals!
-Tim in NJ
@SheriffK9NJ

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Fellow Cards fans,

- Should DC Todd Bowles get a HC job could former DC Ray Horton return to the desert? Odds are the new HC in Cleveland will relieve him of his duties and he's a favorite of Cardinal brass. I like former Bucs coach Greg Shiano a lot too but odds are he gets scooped up by his buddy Bill Belicheck.
I think it was clear that Horton's time was up here. I think he has a bitter taste in his mouth about not getting the HC job here. Whoever they hire should be offensive minded and they should keep Horton to run the defense if he's willing. Maybe this time Horton won't be upset to not get the HC job. It will be interesting to see who replaces Bowles should get a job.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AZCardsWin
I like former Bucs coach Greg Shiano a lot too but odds are he gets scooped up by his buddy Bill Belicheck.
I read at ESPN that more than likely Shiano will go back to coaching college.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose