Shawn Oakman

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Remember him? 6'9" 280lb Baylor beast. He was recently acquitted of sexual assault and is training 12 hours a day. Will be very interesting to see if anyone takes a flier on him UDFA or otherwise.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There was a player from USC that served time for rape, then accuser admitted she lied... So hard in these cases because you want to believe the accuser and if true the monster needs to be put away. But if accuser lying, then they are also ruining a life of an innocent person. I would never want to serve on that jury of a he said/she said!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If I was a owner, I would give him a shot because he might be working harder right now than our special Niche player on the DL who has apparently not openly shown that much desire as this guy... hence, he deserves a chance, even if it just means to fail as a pro

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
He was never a good football player, off field issues aside. Being 6'9" and fairly athletic is what made him stick out, certainly not his play.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
11 sacks his jr yr? 43 TFL?

He’s worthy of an UDRFA contract. Put him on the FG unit. Even if he just clips a couple of FGs, he’s worth the roster spot

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave