Shake Shack going employless

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
dude... they're gonna kill or enslave our ass before we get to make that choice.

the second true AI takes form, they're going to take one look at humanity, decide it's stupidity will be the end of not only themselves but EVERYTHING around them and protect itself accordingly. It's evolution.

Asimov saw the same - which is why he created the Three Laws.

Of course, even the Three Laws are not perfect, as evidenced by I Robot and a number of Asimov's short stories.

Further, an AI could just choose to reprogram itself. There are all sorts of issues in the AI arena

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Just saw this

"To me it looks like the entire US has become detached from reality. They are the most lied to people on the planet, and they seem to thrive on stewing in the lies that they prefer not to know the truth about."

I agree with this. We live in a bubble of our own creation.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Just saw this

"To me it looks like the entire US has become detached from reality. They are the most lied to people on the planet, and they seem to thrive on stewing in the lies that they prefer not to know the truth about."

where is this from?

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Asimov saw the same - which is why he created the Three Laws.

Of course, even the Three Laws are not perfect, as evidenced by I Robot and a number of Asimov's short stories.

Further, an AI could just choose to reprogram itself. There are all sorts of issues in the AI arena
I miss Isaac.

Reactions: LVG

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson