SF playing in AZ

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I should find a way to get my $$ for that marketing gimmick.

State Farm should be all over this :biglaugh:

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I should find a way to get my $$ for that marketing gimmick.

State Farm should be all over this :biglaugh:

They'll claim they already had it in the pipeline and that you stole it. Then they will sue you. No soup for you.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How about this...

For a home game (road for them) that we absolutely must win, they will have recent experience in our house, in our facilities and locker rooms, and weeks of practice on our turf.
..........Okay.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well, it's only available on Amazon Prime and Twitch, so Bidwill didn't do very good, of that was the plan. I bet Bidwill would have done better, if given a chance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Going to be a lot of online advertising. Twitch streamers plus commercials on Prime will be promoting the games most likely.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Are they really gonna paint our field with their logo? That would've been a deal breaker for me.

I hear ya brother. How have you been?
Doing alright, my friend. It'll be nice to enjoy the winter/holidays without having to head to an office, but looking forward to things changing in 2021.

How about you? I also hate the concept of them painting their logo on our field. Hate the 9ers more than any team.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Doing alright, my friend. It'll be nice to enjoy the winter/holidays without having to head to an office, but looking forward to things changing in 2021.

How about you? I also hate the concept of them painting their logo on our field. Hate the 9ers more than any team.
I'm good. Currently sitting out here on the ramp at UPS in Louisville deicing airplanes. It's a pastry 28° right now, but they pay me a $#/+ ton of money so it's worth it lol. I don't like the 49ers either but the team in our division I hate is the "Shehawks"

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I say pump some extra dollars in the local community, and then watch them get their a$$ kicked on our field is a bonus.
I hear ya, but not at the expense of painting their nasty logo on our field lol. Make them play with that pretty bird at midfield.