Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Lol

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
I also tried to get one and also wasn't fast enough. Not tripping though. Madden is almost the only game I play at the moment and Im fine keeping this one going till Madden 22. The only other game I want to get is CyberPunk and that I can also get on this current model.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also tried to get one and also wasn't fast enough. Not tripping though. Madden is almost the only game I play at the moment and Im fine keeping this one going till Madden 22. The only other game I want to get is CyberPunk and that I can also get on this current model.

yeah, it will still be the same price in a year so I see no reason to wait around but if I cant get it right now its not going to matter much.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as Best Buy doesn't cancel my order, I should get one opening day. Got lucky I guess.

They already charged my card, so that's a good sign.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in no rush as the new Halo game is delayed.
I can't justify the Game Pass monthly fee. I don't play enough and I only play a few games.
This external drive thing is really jerky.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in no rush as the new Halo game is delayed.
I can't justify the Game Pass monthly fee. I don't play enough and I only play a few games.
This external drive thing is really jerky.

I'm not sure if I would ever get on board with gamepass as I don't play enough games. We have played almost nothing but COD and Warzone for the last 12 months. Having 100+ games in a library does me no good and I have over 300 digital titles in my ready to install that I rarely touch.

With microsoft buying up companies like bethesda, all their first party titles go into game pass for free on day one. So, even if you bought 4 games a year, if they are all microsoft titles, you would save money by doing gamepass but outside of that you do not.

The gamepass now allows streaming games to your phone which is enticing for how often I find myself sitting at pop warner practices or whatnot with nothing to do but for now I will still pass.

I did want to get it just because 1) xbox is one thing I always early adopt and 2) the graphics for the current games I play will make a giant leap ahead. But, I cant buy it, so... :shrug:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all digital everything personally but I still want the X as it is better in most every way and also will double as a blue ray player for the once a year I need one. I have not bought a physical disc game since.....maybe the one that came with my day one xbox one? not sure.