Selling my remaining tickets (BIGTONY)

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Selling my remaining tickets (I having surgery Nov 7 ) Sorry to repost..but need a little help for my deductable..

No it's not because there having a bad year...I will always support my cardinals....I'm selling the remaining of my tickets....I have three tickets in section 122.....row 1 ..210 for all three sears...I having surgery on the nov 7 and need to pays my deductible....need some help please....looking for face value plus green parking pass.... [email protected]oys allready sold..sorry

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn ida taken cowboys, my bday game. I used to sit in 121 row 11, always saw u up front, great seats.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks bigged...love my seats....I will out of work for about a month..having gastro bypass surgery ....need to pay for my for balance....it will make my very healthy..plus I'm a awesome canadate ...thank you everyone....

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
God bless and God speed in your recovery BigTony!

My prayers are with you.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks trw
...That means a lot to me...Im getting nervous...but everything is meant for a reason...

Reaction score
Thanks bigged...love my seats....I will out of work for about a month..having gastro bypass surgery ....need to pay for my for balance....it will make my very healthy..plus I'm a awesome canadate ...thank you everyone....
I hope and pray that your surgery goes well, big guy! :thumbup: