See you all tomorrow (Monday)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can start this crazy s*** all over again.
Truthfully at this point I just want to hear a press conference has been called.
Expecting the worse and hoping for the best…

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
We hear that more coaches are being brought in. This is crap and frustrating. I am begining to believe the culture in AZ is so bad, nobody wants to come here which means we will end up with the only desperate coach out there (Vance Joseph).

It's all Bidwill's fault too! He kept Keim way to long and allowed Keim to destroy what little bit of sucecess we had with BA. My guess is that BA ultimately decided to leave because Keim was drunk half the time and wouldn't listen to what the coach felt was needed during the draft.

Bidwill deserves anything that comes his way!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We hear that more coaches are being brought in. This is crap and frustrating. I am begining to believe the culture in AZ is so bad, nobody wants to come here which means we will end up with the only desperate coach out there (Vance Joseph).

It's all Bidwill's fault too! He kept Keim way to long and allowed Keim to destroy what little bit of sucecess we had with BA. My guess is that BA ultimately decided to leave because Keim was drunk half the time and wouldn't listen to what the coach felt was needed during the draft.

Bidwill deserves anything that comes his way!
I see.
Most of us take our meds as soon as we wake up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose