Seattle politician calls Arizona "racist wasteland" after loss

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Its all good.. Tomorrow I will wake up to sunshine once again and not have one thought in my head of Cobaining myself..

People that don't live here don't understand.

I literally will go MONTHS without seeing the sun. I'm not joking. Oct-Mar, almost NO sun. One day out of 50 where the sun pops out.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People that don't live here don't understand.

I literally will go MONTHS without seeing the sun. I'm not joking. Oct-Mar, almost NO sun. One day out of 50 where the sun pops out.

The sun came here yesterday. It sucked. After spending most of my life in Phoenix I love the rain and clouds.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
hahaha... Seattle kills me. One of my best friends is from Seattle, so I am hardly saying its "all" of them, but seattlites really walk around with a puffed out chest, especially when it comes to AZ... I spent 4 days in Seattle with my wife a few years ago; we couldn't cross the street or carry on any conversation for a block at a time without being hit up for money (panhandlers, charity folks, etc). The place was packed full of bums and freeloaders. It's a cool place to party and many treated me well, but they have plenty of problems to deal with of their own... I think they need a little more vitamin D...

A poor man's Vancouver, BC. and smells too.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The dude's a moron.

Maricopa County is bigger then King County moron!!!!!!!

He should focus his attention on congress, and like Glass-Steagall. The wall street whor..

So in reality, he's actually worse then what he called us.

Sorry, that is all.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Love Mark Dalton channeling Richard Sherman....

You must be registered for see images attach
MarkDalton@CardsMarkD15h

You mad Joe? RT @danbickley: Washington state rep @joefitzgibbon tweeted it sucked losing to a "desert racist wasteland."

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The dude's a moron.

Maricopa County is bigger then King County moron!!!!!!!

He should focus his attention on congress, and like Glass-Steagall. The wall street whor..

So in reality, he's actually worse then what he called us.

Sorry, that is all.

He's not even in Congress, he's a state representative.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yet on Sunday, while trudging out of CenturyLink Field following a frustrating 10-17 loss to the Cardinals, I did not display Win Forever behavior.
Neither did the Seahawks. :smiliefan:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We should use the political birth certificate strategy on that chumpstain. I've personally never seen his birth certificate, so it's probably from some other country or maybe it was faked.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
You know what. I forgive him. Its not like I didnt call seattle a walefare state and meth capital of the world when they beat us here. Passion and booze will get you every time.
Besides...what do we care what anyone in seattle thinks of our great state. If anything it keeps them from moving here.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He excused himself by saying he's a Seahawks fan, an elected official and his generation uses social media. So he didn't pull up his grown-up pants and take responsibility. And he assumed, and implied, that every Arizonan supported SB 1070. Ummmm.... no. Dude doesn't have a clue. As Darnell tweeted from the plane:

SMDH

Last edited:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Give him the Pottsville cursed championship trophy and call it good! Obviously he doesn't know Billy Bidwill's cultural track record is much better than his teams record! .

That trophy sits in the Hall of Fame. I saw it.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude it's ridiculous how full their bandwagon is. Such a trendy team and it's annoying. I can handle people dusting off their old Cowboy/Steeler/Bears jerseys when they are good, but a bunch of people suddenly deciding they are Seahawk fans is freaking lame considering they cant tell you a single thing about that team more than 4 years ago.

For the 1st game between us and them this season, the Thursday night game, I was down in Tucson working and my hotel room didn't have the channel the game was on so I went to Buffalo Wild Wings.

I walk in this place and I notice I dont see any Cards jerseys so I'm like ok, they dont buy Cards gear down here in Tucson, that's fine.

Game starts, Seahawks score, 90% of the bar erupts in cheers.

I'm like dude, WTH? Big Seattle fans down here in Tucson eh??? Give me a freaking break. Table full of morons next to me spent 10 minutes trying to figure out if their QB's name was Russel or Ronald Wilson.

Stupid. I'm sure they're all "CARDS FANS" again starting tonight.

When I lived in Tucson(1998-2001) which is 10 years after the Cards moved to AZ, the Tucson Citizen ran a poll to see who is Tucson's team. The readership chose the Cowpokes. Tells you about Tucson. However, later that season while the Cards were turning into a Cinderella story, all of a sudden there were Cardinal fans in Tucson.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
it is still that way in phoenix as well, just not nearly as bad as it used to be. Now Vegas on the other hand, I get stuck with the LA teams and the flavor of the year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave