Seattle has had 6 picks so far and has only drafted one offensive lineman

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't understand them, they ignore O-line totally and hope Russel Wilson runing for his life will survive ... but it was visible that teams get to him faster and faster, that he is under duress more and more and every D is learning how to contain and colapse his pocket that they get to him ... he is now 1 legit hit away from going the RGIII injury route and that is nothing good.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
I don't understand them, they ignore O-line totally and hope Russel Wilson runing for his life will survive ... but it was visible that teams get to him faster and faster, that he is under duress more and more and every D is learning how to contain and colapse his pocket that they get to him ... he is now 1 legit hit away from going the RGIII injury route and that is nothing good.
Maybe Tom Cable is their Russ Grimm

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score

Yet they still win 10+ games just about every year. Must be doing something right!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yet they still win 10+ games just about every year. Must be doing something right!

Yes they are and it's very annoying.

The oline debacle is proof they aren't perfect and could lead to their down fall.