Season Tickets in the Mail

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes! My tickets are in the house. Its my favorite mail day every year!

Boys in band, how about some "whiplash"?

:band:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Enjoy them it’s the last year of them. Almost all teams have gone digital tickets and by next year all teams will have digital tickets...there will be no paper tickets...unless you print at home.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Enjoy them it’s the last year of them. Almost all teams have gone digital tickets and by next year all teams will have digital tickets...there will be no paper tickets...unless you print at home.

Say it ain't so, Joe! I like the colorful booklets!

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone else take issue with season ticket holders not being able to purchase additional single game tickets before the general public? Seems most teams allow for this but I could be wrong.

Seems like an easy bonus that should be given to season ticket holders who want to bring friends or family to one or two other games. I get it that some are scalped but that seems like a money loser based on the last couple years and Cardinals tickets being sold below face value on Stub Hub.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else take issue with season ticket holders not being able to purchase additional single game tickets before the general public? Seems most teams allow for this but I could be wrong.

Seems like an easy bonus that should be given to season ticket holders who want to bring friends or family to one or two other games. I get it that some are scalped but that seems like a money loser based on the last couple years and Cardinals tickets being sold below face value on Stub Hub.

I thought the email we got today said otherwise

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the email we got today said otherwise

Correct. Season ticket holders have an exclusive opportunity to purchase single game tickets beginning on Friday evening July 20th from 10am to midnight. I guess season ticket holders will be emailed a password to purchase tickets on Thursday July 19th in the evening.

It does say that any non season ticket holders using the password may have their ticket orders voided and will be refunded their money.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody notice how the face/seat value on each of your tickets is different? I just noticed that the preseason tickets are at $25 a piece the regular season tickets range from 42.50 a piece to 57.50 a piece...

What a crock… Obviously the NFL’s way now to make people feel like they’re not paying full boat for preseason games... Which we absolutely are!!! All the regular season game should be exactly the same they shouldn’t fluctuate..

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody notice how the face/seat value on each of your tickets is different? I just noticed that the preseason tickets are at $25 a piece the regular season tickets range from 42.50 a piece to 57.50 a piece...

What a crock… Obviously the NFL’s way now to make people feel like they’re not paying full boat for preseason games... Which we absolutely are!!! All the regular season game should be exactly the same they shouldn’t fluctuate..

I'm pretty sure they did that last year as well. Games like the Seahawks and Cowboys were the most expensive where the preseason were the cheapest.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they did that last year as well. Games like the Seahawks and Cowboys were the most expensive where the preseason were the cheapest.

Doesn’t make it any less ******** you’re still paying for boat for the preseason games even though they’re trying to make you think you are not... Doesn’t matter how you divvy it up on the tickets the price is still the same doesn’t matter how you divvy it up on the tickets the price is still the same LOL

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, they have been doing the variable ticket pricing for about three year now. In theory, you are correct, we are paying the same amount for all the games including preseason.
I think the only people it helps are the re-sale folk because the premium games show larger face-value.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

It is a way to maximize revenue on single game tickets more than anything to do with season tickets.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson