ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

They asked 18 NFL execs this question - 1/3 of them chose the Cards :(

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vegas odds on the Cardinal game opened at KC -2.5. It’s now up to -6.0. It’s hard right now to be optimistic about this game. KC’s defense is going to be much improved & I don’t see our D being able to stop Mahomes. Our best hope is to control the clock on O & keep Mahomes off the field.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vegas odds on the Cardinal game opened at KC -2.5. It’s now up to -6.0. It’s hard right now to be optimistic about this game. KC’s defense is going to be much improved & I don’t see our D being able to stop Mahomes. Our best hope is to control the clock on O & keep Mahomes off the field.
Hard to do that with no huddle 3 and outs.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Regarding Edge. Personally I like the idea of a quorum of players filling out the spot rather than having one guy that plays 90% of snaps.

1, We are less exposed to injuries and form
2, It keep's guys fresher late into games where sacks are more important.
3, It's more difficult for tackles to prepare for several guys with different skill sets than 1, maybe 2 guys.
4, Vance can adjust the mix depending on who we are playing. If vs a guy who struggles vs speed then Sanders and Gardeck get more snaps, if power than Dimukeje and Thomas.

How it works in practice we will just have to see.
While everything you state has some element of accuracy that construct still typically provides a subpar output compared to having a dominant passrusher

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t want to speak for cheese beef, but I’m pretty sure he wanted to bring Reddick back.
That would’ve been my off-the-top-of-my-head thought. I’d also have to know who was legitimately available and their asking price and what Joseph thought of fit. But I’m pretty certain the answer to all those variables wasn’t zero experienced candidates.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
8-9. :shrug: The team's record could be a bit better or a bit worse than that but I think this a more or less .500 team. :shrug:

I think the offense should be good particularly once Hopkins is back but the defense seems dubious. Those extensions for Kliff and Steve Keim are going to seem like an even worse idea than when they were first announced.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose