Sean Payton on KM, Cardinals

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
He was on Cowherd today and said something very interesting (to me). He said a dynamic under-center running game would greatly help Kyler by reducing some of the pressure on him to carry most of the load on offense. I thought of how Alvin Kamara has made such a difference to the Saints over the years.

You can get a very good running back in round 2 or even round 3. If the right guy is there, I hope the Cardinals grab him.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Josh Allen is 6’5 and rarely plays under center.

Beastmode helped Russ tremendously during Seattle’s peak, so he does have a point. Seattle was a run-dominant team and it took pressure off of Russ.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Play action from under center would allow Kyler to roll to his right with at most one guy to shake. Every frocking team runs it.
I don’t think Kyler can throw well on the run. Look at the only he did it, and it was an interception

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He was on Cowherd today and said something very interesting (to me). He said a dynamic under-center running game would greatly help Kyler by reducing some of the pressure on him to carry most of the load on offense. I thought of how Alvin Kamara has made such a difference to the Saints over the years.

You can get a very good running back in round 2 or even round 3. If the right guy is there, I hope the Cardinals grab him.
Fascinating to hear a real coach explain the basics of how to challenge an opponent. Something that sadly Coach Bro simply doesn’t understand.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I don't because for the most part we already have them

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
As Wyatt Earp told Ike Clanton at the OK Corral, “the fighin’s commenced. Either get to fightin or get away". If you are not presently actually coaching at the moment Sean Payton, shut your mouth. Yeah, that sounds harsh, and he is a great coach but sick and tired of guys getting media play for holding everyone's breath with the 'oh my gosh, what will he do next' when that individual is currently doing nothing and has no bearing on the games being played. The reality is a third string CB for the Texans at the moment has more worth than him, till he starts coaching again for my attention span. Ok, I will now get off my Lava soapbox

Last edited:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

No duh, I’ve been screaming that for decades - would have helped Kurt Warner, Palmer , actually did when we actually won! Sportscenter highlights comes from fundamental sound coaching and play calling. Never talk about what edge did in the 08 playoffs that allowed Larry to post record numbers- then 0 rob Carrie’s in the super bowl, 99 yard interception return for to at the half, don’t shoot yoursrlf in the head and wins could come consistently with continuity.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
As Wyatt Earp told Ike Clanton at the OK Corral, “the fighin’s commenced. Either get to fightin or get away". If you are not presently actually coaching at the moment Sean Payton, shut your mouth. Yeah, that sounds harsh, and he is a great coach but sick and tired of guys getting media play for holding everyone's breath with the 'oh my gosh, what will he do next' when that individual is currently doing nothing and has no bearing on the games being played. The reality is a third string CB for the Texans at the moment has more worth than him, till he starts coaching again for my attention span. Ok, I will now get off my Lava soapbox
I don’t like Payton because he had the biggest penalty For the worse sportsmanship in the history of earth, bounty gate ! But agree with him on this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose