Schwartz a possibility???

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I think that may have more to do with Pat Shurmur taking the Giants job than anything.

OP
OP
imaCafan

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
So where does he "fit" on everyone's scale? 1st choices, last choice, ???? Have no clue myself....

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Like his coaching style as DC. But he may lack the "it" factor on the other side of the ball.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is the only thing I remember about his hc experience.
At least we know he won't take crap.

I'd actually be OK with Schwartz. What if he brought Flippo on to be OC/QB coach? Not sure about who his DC would be. Did DET run a 4-3 or 3-4 when he was there.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
A guy like Wilks, who ran a 4-3 in Carolina, and most other good defensive minds would be open to retain our 3-4. We have the players for it and have been fairly successful. Also it fits our aggressive style in general. That said, I can't imagine anything else than a 4-3 under Schwartz. Wide 9. It's basically his signature. Might not be a bad thing, but totally different style. Has he learned from his time in Detroit? It wasn't like they were a total joke, just a rookie HC on a team with a wild gunslinger QB and a freak WR. No run game, no talent on defense at all. Schwartz is not to blame as much as most people think. I just can't see MB/SK having serious interest in him, he's not their type of coach.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Schwartz is the defensive equivalent to Todd Haley. He is an established coordinator who has some personality concerns. The question with him is do you believe the reports out of Philly this year that he was trying to turn the players and front office against Pederson and in favor of himself? Personally, I do.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I for one hope the Schwartz is NOT with us. A Fisher/Greg Williams clone who coached cheap shot, filthy defenses IMO

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose