Save $360 on 3 years of xbox game pass

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So right now game pass ultimate has a 3 months for $1 a month deal. In the fine print it says you can convert all remaining months of gold, up to 36 months, to game pass ultimate when you do it.

Game pass ultimate is $15 a month or 180 a year. Gold is $60 a year. So, you can buy $180 of gold and then get gamepads and it's good for 3 years at the gold price instead of $540 for 3 years.

You have to buy gold passes online with digital codes as you cannot prebuy gold directly through the xbox

For any who don't know, game pass ultimate allows you to play over 100 different rotating games and all first party xbox titles for (free) along with pc going AND streaming xbox games to your phone.
You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did this last year. I still have 2 years left. Now they convert one year of Gold to like 4 months of ultimate.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did this last year. I still have 2 years left. Now they convert one year of Gold to like 4 months of ultimate.

thats what I thought based on a eurogamer article but I went to microsofts actual faq page and its still a 1:1 conversion. I upped my membership to 3 years of gold, set to expire december 28th 2023 and then converted to ultimate and here is what I have, A little more got added on because of the promo of $1 for 3 months or whatever.

:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats what I thought based on a eurogamer article but I went to microsofts actual faq page and its still a 1:1 conversion. I upped my membership to 3 years of gold, set to expire december 28th 2023 and then converted to ultimate and here is what I have, A little more got added on because of the promo of $1 for 3 months or whatever.

:

If you buy the gold first, then convert after you have 3 years of Gold then it converts 1:1. Now if you tried to convert gold to ultimate let's say in 6 months, it will no longer convert 1:1.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose