Sad Delayed RIP: Dave-Te Thomas

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
We haven’t been in touch for a few years, so I just heard Dave Te Thomas died after a difficult battle with cancer. He was one of founders of the Combine. He later prepared players for the draft, like Adrian Wilson. He consulted some for the Cards. He worked for a sports agent in St Louis as well. He was also an expert on hockey talent. He mostly withdrew from the public when his long time female partner passed. Dave was never the same. He did mocks and pre-draft evaluations for some of the best sites on the net. In olden days when we did an entire draft setup on the previous Cards site, Dave would occasionally lend his expertise. We often traded opinions. We ranked mocks after the draft by a formula and he was either the top or very near the top every year. I was typically in the middle. He was a great guy who left a major imprint on the game. RIP my friend.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Getting old sucks. When you get older it is not your own mortality but those you call your friends which ends up occupying your thoughts and emotions... rest in peace David Te Thomas

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear. I know how often you referred to his assessments. My condolences

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member