UPDATED: S Tre Boston signs with Cards

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
LB is still huge weakness, which is likely why they are bolstering the secondary. Man, the LB core is one injury away from being 2001 Raynoch Thompson, Rutledge, Levar Woods, Zach Walz, Fredickson and McKinnon (I loved McKinnon) bad...

Ah, Who am I kidding, they actually may be worse than that now...

Ugh, don't remind me. I had to stomach watching them (not) play live!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
the Big Play Ray moniker might have been the dumbest one ever bestowed on any player on the Cardinals. That dude was NO Play Ray. I literally can't remember one play that guy ever made.
Well he was better than BUSTer Davis by a whisker :mrgreen:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Those sleeves are WAY too small to be authentic.

Off topic... but I went to a game at Sun Devil Stadium, this crazy shootout between us and the Lions, great seats, like 3 rows back around the 40 yard line, and Pittman and Boston... those dudes stood out. They were so obviously jacked compared to everyone else on the team, biceps as large as lineman's legs. I don't know how many players were juicing at the time, but those two might as well have had needles sticking out of their earholes. I'm surprised Pittman could even move.

Was that the game that Fred 'Big Bird' Wakefield had a pick six? I always remembered Jeff Gollin coining that nickname.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Boston hasn't actually signed yet, has he?

He's not on the official roster, and there hasn't been an official announcement from the team...just rumors that he is.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Boston hasn't actually signed yet, has he?

He's not on the official roster, and there hasn't been an official announcement from the team...just rumors that he is.

Boston already confirmed via Instagram that he’s signing.
He’s Taking the physical today. Should be announced soon.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

For as terrible as we were, I have some deep, loving memories of the teams in that era. I had just started really getting into football around 97/98, and this was the first time I found myself being a never-ending optimist to people, convinced that Ray Thompson was an All-Pro talent, and that Corey Chavous was a good CB because he knew a lot about the draft.

But the best was meeting my first girlfriend in Disneyland, who lived in Phoenix, so I was flying down there every weekend, and just amazed every time I saw a Cardinals hat or gear.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
the Big Play Ray moniker might have been the dumbest one ever bestowed on any player on the Cardinals. That dude was NO Play Ray. I literally can't remember one play that guy ever made.

Lol.. I would have been so disappointed if you hadn't responded to this Cheese! :) Thanks for the laugh, and I hope you're well these days sir.

Last edited:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MEH.

There are guys like this every year in the NFL. They want the big contract, then it gets a couple of weeks before training camp and all of the sudden those "disrespectful" offers wind up not looking to bad.

Yeah, I know I am a douche for quoting myself. But, I tried to tell you guys this was very possible. From now on, no reason to think for yourselves. Just read my posts, that's what's going to happen. :fans: