Russell Wilson traded (baseball rights)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Would love to see Wilson spurn Seattle to give baseball a legit shot.

OP
OP
GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Would love to see Wilson spurn Seattle to give baseball a legit shot.

So would the rest of the NFC.

Actually, the moderator changed the title of the thread and in the process ruined the joke. I titled the thread "Russell Wilson Traded" with the punchline coming when you clicked on the link to reveal it was his baseball rights.

Guess fun and a good-nature 'gottcha' joke is not allowed.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So would the rest of the NFC.

Actually, the moderator changed the title of the thread and in the process ruined the joke. I titled the thread "Russell Wilson Traded" with the punchline coming when you clicked on the link to reveal it was his baseball rights.

Guess fun and a good-nature 'gottcha' joke is not allowed.

A lot of people use this forum to receive news about the Cards and the NFL. Deliberately misleading titles, while in good spirit, take away from what makes this site so great.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of people use this forum to receive news about the Cards and the NFL. Deliberately misleading titles, while in good spirit, take away from what makes this site so great.

You guys take this poo way too seriously lol... Nothing about that post and its "misleading title" takes away from the board. Nor is it actually misleading its a straight up fact.. It was funny as hell and not in poor taste of any kind. Geez I yeeee....

OP
OP
GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys take this **** way too seriously lol... Nothing about that post and its "misleading title" takes away from the board. Nor is it actually misleading its a straight up fact.. It was funny as hell and not in poor taste of any kind. Geez I yeeee....

The moderator has to establish some guidelines. And while you and I think my thread title was funny---you can see that others didn't. There are plenty of things that I think are offensive with others thinking they are hilarious as hell. So, I'll abide by the guidelines and not post misleading headings.

In a forum like this, have to draw some harsh lines to keep things from getting carried away. After all, what's next?? Dogs and cats living together . . . teams having group celebrations in the end zone after a TD . . . and on-and-on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave