rumors about arizona pick in round 1

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 5 min5 minuti fa
Separate sources have confirmed Eric Kendricks/LB/UCLA in the mix as the Arizona Cardinals pick in round one.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
He and Shaw Thompson were my original man crushes a few months ago before the whole Ray and Gregory stuff started coming out and them possibly falling and it clouding my mind with dreams of a killer pass rusher falling to us at any cost.

He is a linebacker version of Tyrann. Balls to the wall on every play no matter the consequences to his body.

Last edited:

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Guys, let's keep it respectful toward ladies.
The proper term is tenderly porking.

If Kendricks is taken in round 1, that is the clear end of DWash. Does Spoon play SILB?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 5 min5 minuti fa
Separate sources have confirmed Eric Kendricks/LB/UCLA in the mix as the Arizona Cardinals pick in round one.

Don`t see drafting a small ILB unless you plan on drafting a bigger run stuffer for NT.Right now Tyson Alu`amu and Corey Peters are the NTs and Peters is okay but probably better at a DT?DE spot instead of NT.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Guys, let's keep it respectful toward ladies.
The proper term is tenderly porking.

If Kendricks is taken in round 1, that is the clear end of DWash. Does Spoon play SILB?

Noted, but I still prefer "hulk smash".

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
Don`t see drafting a small ILB unless you plan on drafting a bigger run stuffer for NT.Right now Tyson Alu`amu and Corey Peters are the NTs and Peters is okay but probably better at a DT?DE spot instead of NT.

Who?

You mean Alameda Ta'amu?

Plus, there are 7 more picks after the first round to get a first down fat guy.

AzCardzFan

Veteran
Reaction score
24. Arizona Cardinals -- DT Arik Armstead: Sticking with this pick. Cards have been pretty locked in on him.

La Confora's last mock..... First one I have seen where we take him.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
24. Arizona Cardinals -- DT Arik Armstead: Sticking with this pick. Cards have been pretty locked in on him.

La Confora's last mock..... First one I have seen where we take him.

That one doesn't make sense to me unless they are throwing in the towel on Stinson and Martin already. Which, I doubt seriously.