I rule at posting
Reaction score

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The Casteel is just a rumor, nothing more. In Fact WVU has already offered him a contract extension. I dont know that Casteel and Holgerson get along so great, but Casteel and RR had their moments too.
The differene being that RR brought Casteel to WVU, he wasn't forced onto him like he was Holgo. That's why he will end up in Tucson.

At least you have that idiot Todd Graham at ASU now. That should asure you of some quality rivalry wins over the next few years.

Also, see post above, He is bringing Gibson with him. IM telling you that you are going to hate this guy and your secondary is going to be awful. ugghh
Agree on the rest. Everyone hated Todd Graham even before the departure to ASU and everyone thinks Tony Gibson sucks.

Reaction score
and enjoy. Just kidding

Rich Rod will be fun. I also think he's grown up and will be a good coach in the Pac 12 for a while to come.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wildcat coaches are at the Cardinals facility watching practice. This is a cool pic of RichRod and Fitz talking on the sidelines.

You must be registered for see images attach

And one talking with Steve Keim

You must be registered for see images attach

:cats: :newcards:

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Rich Rod is going to end up leading this program to new heights. Last year the offense was explosive but the defense sucked...the offense still looks explosive this year and the D is actually looking pretty decent