Rumor: Lakers Seeking Sign & Trade for CP3

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Paul looked great in the first qtr of game 3 and the end of game 5. His body is just completely unreliable after a season long grind. We need him to start load managing in the regular season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul looked great in the first qtr of game 3 and the end of game 5. His body is just completely unreliable after a season long grind. We need him to start load managing in the regular season.

agreed.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do the Leakers have an MVP caliber point guard they want to trade back in return?
If not, go chow excrement.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be the only one who likes Kyle Kuzma the player.... the one that was drafted by the Lakers.

IMO, his career has gone done him with that team. A change in environment might do him good.

He needs to play power forward.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I may be the only one who likes Kyle Kuzma the player.... the one that was drafted by the Lakers.

IMO, his career has gone done him with that team. A change in environment might do him good.

He needs to play power forward.

I’d trade Crowder for him but Jae is pretty hated in Laker Land right now.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
For what it is worth.

Isn't he the one who said that the NBA would delay the start of the Western Conference Finals? I don't think this is a credible source.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How would you classify Chris Pauls play in the finals? He looked pretty broken down to me. Another NBA season on that body has me concerned.
Lol at basing his entire worth in 2nd team all NBA, 5th finish in MVP voting on 5 games.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
he did not have a good game 6 he had an average to bad game 6 by Paul standards. 5 assist and 3 turnovers for your pass first PG is not good.

the fact Paul is kind of escaping his finals meltdown is amazing to me.
“Escaping?” He’s been held to task by the national media and virtually every poster on ASFN. Most of us just aren’t so shortsighted and reactive to define his season and ability by a handful of games in the FINALS. I mean, he’s sucked the rest of the playoffs . . . right? Lol.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He actually played well in 3 of the 6 games. Considering that Booker only played well in 4 of the games, Bridges only showed up in 3 of the games and Ayton only showed up in 3 games also, the focus on Paul looking bad to weak is head scratching.
Yup. They never showed at the same time after the first game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
they wore us down like a boxer going to body in the early rounds to pay dividends late.

you could tell we were beaten down by the physical play by game 6
I don’t really agree. Those last three games wouldn’t have been close if that was the case. I think we played like a young team at the juncture of the games where it mattered most. We were right there in those three. To describe it otherwise is revisionist history.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With players getting two days rest between games in the Finals the boxing analogies mostly don't hold up for me.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth.

For what it is worth.

flex is the same guy who said the league might be moving Game 1 of the Clippers series for no reason whatsoever (they didn't), that CP3 was looking good for Game 2 of the Clippers series (he wasn't), that CP3 was working out the entire time he was out (CP3 said he wasn't) and said Devin Booker didn't break his nose (he did... in three different places).

based on Flex's inside info (or lack thereof) during the WCF, looks pretty worthless to me.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t really agree. Those last three games wouldn’t have been close if that was the case. I think we played like a young team at the juncture of the games where it mattered most. We were right there in those three. To describe it otherwise is revisionist history.

i think we were beaten down mentally in the end, but a little on the physical side as well. the combo of those two enabled the Bucks to finish at the end of games where we wilted under the pressure and pounding.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
flex is the same guy who said the league might be moving Game 1 of the Clippers series for no reason whatsoever (they didn't), that CP3 was looking good for Game 2 of the Clippers series (he wasn't), that CP3 was working out the entire time he was out (CP3 said he wasn't) and said Devin Booker didn't break his nose (he did... in three different places).

based on Flex's inside info (or lack thereof) during the WCF, looks pretty worthless to me.
Don't forget in the past he has used "well I was right than things changed" excuse multiple times. FLEX from Jersey is the Rachel Dolezal of insiders.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget in the past he has used "well I was right than things changed" excuse multiple times. FLEX from Jersey is the Rachel Dolezal of insiders.
I don't know. Maybe Flex is for real and maybe he's just Flexibull. But for some people, he fills a hole left by a front office that keeps things very close to the vest most of the time.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let him sign with the Lakers.
How much of an *** would he feel like if he signed with the Lakers then the Suns sweep him in the WCF next year.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Don't think CP3 is going anywhere. IMHO CP3 opts out of his PO, and takes a team friendly 3-4 yr deal in order to resign Payne and deepen our rotation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-145933_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-145933_Twitter.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 6