Round 1 Draft Party Thursday April 28th downtown Phoenix meet Byron Murphy - free

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'll be home in Vegas and at the event, but someone give some love to Frank Sanders and Damien Anderson for me. Loved those guys back in the day.

No disrespect meant toward Byron!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I'll be home in Mesa laying back on my lounge chair cooking dinner, and listening Mel Kiper criticize different teams' picks. I will be anxious to see who makes the Cards an offer they can't refuse for KM. Come on Texans and Saints. One of you should step up to the plate. I can't wait to see Baker in a Cards uniform doing local car commercials. It will be fun. Plus, wouldn't it be great to have another team paying the majority of your QB's salary.

No offense to you KM fans here, but I would rather party with Baker any day.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Come out to the 2022 1st Round of the NFL Draft Bonanza THIS THURSDAY!

RSVP for this free event at BirdgangDraftParty.com

Meet Byron Murphy of your Arizona Cardinals!

Also Cardinals Alumni

Frank Sanders, Damien Anderson, Marcel Shipp, Deuce Lutui, MarTay Jenkins, Patrick Hunter, Patrick Cunningham, Jerome Daniels, Brittan Golden, & More!

When: Thursday April 28th

Time: Starting at 4pm

Where: The Ainsworth 3 S 2nd St Suite 117, Phoenix, AZ 85004

Cost: FREE

Live Broadcasts & Analysis from PHNX Cardinals!

Food & Drink Specials

GIVEAWAYS!

RSVP for this free event at BirdgangDraftParty.com

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just dug out my autographed Marcel Shipp mini helmet the other day...and my Bertrand Berry football.
Rats ate my authenticity certificates in storage....for everything....except my full size Miami game helmet signed by... Brock Marion..... damn

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Back in the day, when they used to hold the party at Rockin Rodeo, I would attend every year. The year Plummer was drafted they had several players lined up to sign autographs. I went through the line twice, because some players changed out. Kwammie Lassiter (RIP) signed my hat twice, right next to each other...hahaha I'll never forget that.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Back in the day, when they used to hold the party at Rockin Rodeo, I would attend every year. The year Plummer was drafted they had several players lined up to sign autographs. I went through the line twice, because some players changed out. Kwammie Lassiter (RIP) signed my hat twice, right next to each other...hahaha I'll never forget that.
Kwamie was a great guy. He had a big impact on my son. Kid was torn up when I told him Kwamie died

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Those were the days. That was before the Thursday night 1st round BS. Saturday morning day boozing started around 8 am and went all day.