Rosen back to the bench

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by iLLmatiC, Oct 16, 2019.

1. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

I don’t think Jones has played with Saquon yet. Imagine how our offense would look without DJ who leads the team in rushing yards, rushing TD’s, receiving TD’s and yards from scrimmage. I’m worried this will get ugly for our defense on an early start kickoff.

2. kerouac9

kerouac9 #Stiff4Kliff

DYK he went to Harvard?

3. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

Yeah. He has the highest Wonderlic score by a QB in NFL history. They used to say he finished in 9 minutes and scored a perfect 50 but he says it's not true, he left 1 question blank(not sure why) so apparently his highest possible score was 49 and the claim is he got a 48 but he won't confirm or deny it.

I've seen him talk before the guy is a freaking genius. It's another example of the difference between smart and smart player, he makes some decisions and mistakes in football that are mind boggling, but he's extremely smart.

From what I've read he and Josh are actually becoming good friends, his mentality is Josh is 22 and has the tools to be an NFL QB he just needs someone to help him get there and might as well be me.

It's refreshing, I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan remember all the Favre wouldn't help Rodgers he was a bad role model stuff, now people say Rodgers is almost as bad with young QB's with the Packers! A guy like Fitzpatrick is refreshing, he doesn't see Josh as a kid trying to take my job.

b8rtm8nn, daves, jf-08 and 1 other person like this.
  4. dscher

dscher Registered

I find it astonishing for the complete opposite reason... How are you a fan of this team and NOT get excited for back to back wins? Lol. :)

cardncubfan and ozzfloyd like this.
  5. sdscard4

sdscard4 Registered

Umm read around...there is like 2 positive threads out of 82. And yeah considering we have the possibility to be 3-3-1 is exciting. Its my team should i be miserable? Horrible take imo...go cards

6. vince56

vince56 Registered

There isn't a team in San Diego.

PACardsFan likes this.
  7. sdscard4

sdscard4 Registered

He needs to find the endzone. I think the beat writer has him pegged....game is to fast for him

8. SoonerLou

SoonerLou Registered

[​IMG]

Ronin, jf-08 and Russ Smith like this.
  9. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

Nobody is happy about a guy trying to take their job especially playing the most pressurized position in sports. Favre, Manning, Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers etc... That level of competitiveness is part of why they’re where they are. I think Flacco even said it wasn’t his job to help Lamar Jackson. Kurt is a saint but he didn’t go out of his way to help Bulger, Eli and Leinart.

SoonerLou and Russ Smith like this.
  10. Solar7

Solar7 Also Skeptical

You and I see this wildly differently, man. I feel like most posters are tripping over themselves to shout positives.

Interesting that we can see the same stuff and see it different ways. Either way, Go Cardinals!

BW52 likes this.
  11. KYCardFan

KYCardFan Registered

Rosen has arm talent and very little else, he should be a neuro surgeon not an NFL quarterback

12. sdscard4

sdscard4 Registered

Considering there was a thread about 47 pages long moaning and groaning how we wont win one game or i dont see a win on the schedule....yeah the positive takes were lacking...we are also about to match Wilks in 7 games...this team is billions of light years ahead of that crap last year...D just plays average we are going to be in every game going forward

Krangthebrain likes this.
  13. Outerlimits

Outerlimits Free Agent

Unfortunately, the defense isn't even capable of getting an interception apparently. Being average seems impossible at the moment. Like I said before, the Clancy P. and Bill Davis defenses were awful, but occasionally got big turnovers.

14. cardncubfan

cardncubfan H

Hey Crimson, do you have any OSU fan buddies? Looking for some feedback on what they think of Hunter Anthony. He's starting at RT as a redshirt freshman. He's the son of a buddy of mine since high school. He was an army ranger & is an all around badass. His son Hunter is a big guy & has a mean streak & is starting to turn heads as a RT.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  15. SoonerLou

SoonerLou Registered

We somehow go 5-0 over that stretch (assuming we win against the Giants as well)

Then yea that'll shake up the world. Kliff would vault to the top of the COY favorite and Kyler would be be one of the top stories in the NFL.

Wouldn't it be nice..