Rookie minicamp 2022

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
First of all...asinine take. Second of all, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see its a picture taken while they are stretching, not standing.
Good lord, I was kidding. Third of all on the third day of his resurrection for the love of god, I did not mean to offend and realize that it was just stretching. It is getting to a point that one cannot say anything unless they write a freaking paragraph covered with caveats of explanation. I got kidded once because I have a tendency to use 'lol' a lot... this is why

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Good for him and I hope he can fulfill the dream because he is wearing #35. As a long time Cardinal fan, if he chose that number, he better be at least decent. There are certain numbers which if not retired, should be given with some reservation as #81 and #35

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good lord, I was kidding. Third of all on the third day of his resurrection for the love of god, I did not mean to offend and realize that it was just stretching. It is getting to a point that one cannot say anything unless they write a freaking paragraph covered with caveats of explanation. I got kidded once because I have a tendency to use 'lol' a lot... this is why

That was me kidding you about using lol.. mix in a 'lmao' once in a while.. lololol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured it was humor, people are very literal about everything now.