Romo Out

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OH NOES!!!!!!

The dreaded Brandon Weeden will start, all is lost! LOL

I'm sure there are some who think he should be starting over Romo anyway. The mystique of the backup QB.

Go Cards!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Now, I'm not saying the Weeden will put up Pro Bowl numbers, like typical backup QB's when facing the Cardinals, however, they better not look past him. He's been getting plenty of starters' reps all season, as Romo hasn't practiced much. He knows the offense and has a punishing running game to help take the pressure off.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now, I'm not saying the Weeden will put up Pro Bowl numbers, like typical backup QB's when facing the Cardinals, however, they better not look past him. He's been getting plenty of starters' reps all season, as Romo hasn't practiced much. He knows the offense and has a punishing running game to help take the pressure off.

Yeah, we need to come out and pressure his butt early. I'm afraid we might come out a little flat because we are overconfident about beating Weeden.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we need to come out and pressure his butt early. I'm afraid we might come out a little flat because we are overconfident about beating Weeden.

I just don't see this team being over confident. They ( players and staff) realize we have not played the best football that we are capable of.

I don't see how any pro team could be over confident in this league especially on the road. BA has these guys focused on today. Like he said in one of his press conferences..." They don't hand out trophies in week 8."

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Las Vegas has only known this since Tuesday, when the line went from Dallas minus 6.5 to minus 4.0 to minus 3.0, today. At least that was the spread in the NY papers.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had better not give this kid all day to throw the ball so he can build his confidence.

We need to put some pressure on him and make him uncomfortable back there.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OH NOES!!!!!!

The dreaded Brandon Weeden will start, all is lost! LOL

I'm sure there are some who think he should be starting over Romo anyway. The mystique of the backup QB.

Go Cards!
How many times have backups at any position faced this team and looked like hall of famers? You might want to check your snark. Also, I'm sure the Giants and 49ers thought the same thing about facing Stanton.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Las Vegas has only known this since Tuesday, when the line went from Dallas minus 6.5 to minus 4.0 to minus 3.0, today. At least that was the spread in the NY papers.

The ones they have on Yahoo, Betonline.ag and Sportsbetting.ag both have it as a pick game(others have no line). Vegas insider has it a pick game. BetUS has the Cards as a 1 point favorite. The Mirage has the Cowboys a 3 point favorite. Sheridan has the Cards a 1 point favorite. Interesting.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I trust the coaching is giving the elevator spill -- Penthouse to $$$$house in heavy doses to the players . I think the players will come ready and prepared , and defeat the Cowboys !!

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Calling my shot right now!

We may win, or lose this game.
No way in hell we tie... Mark it down!

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How many times have backups at any position faced this team and looked like hall of famers? You might want to check your snark. Also, I'm sure the Giants and 49ers thought the same thing about facing Stanton.

I don't know, how many times?

Are you really sure the Giants and 49ers thought the same thing about Stanton?

Really?

LMAO

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This team certainly ain't your father's Cardinals.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I guarantee a victory for AZ!

Lorenzo

Reaction score

I don't see a line currently. I think they were bracing for this but the line was too high early on.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

This.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
This is better for Dallas and May or may not be better for AZ. Who knows what weeden will look like. I haven't seen anything from him since he's been in Dallas other than last week. He did fumble a handoff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose