Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best Buy steelbook :jedi:

Steelbooks are nice but honestly would rather get the other extra stuff. I know me and I know I always upgrade to the latest format (a la 4K) so Steelbook isn't all that important to me.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steelbooks are nice but honestly would rather get the other extra stuff. I know me and I know I always upgrade to the latest format (a la 4K) so Steelbook isn't all that important to me.
Retailers wasting an entire disc for 10 minutes of documentaries is pretty absurd, but yeah I'm a sucker for the inevitable 4k double dip so I guess that's my fault.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is for you Shaggy!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This might be one of my favorites of all time. Only because it nailed exactly how I feel about many of those scenes including how bad the Vader/Obi fight scene is. HA HA!

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
After going to TFA on opening night with a posse of old school Star Wars friends....i was disappointed in the film. It was okay. Anyway, the point is, i sort of "checked out" of the Star Wars thing after that. So yeah, Rogue One. Figured i'd just get around to it someday. Stayed away from reviews and threads like these too. I'm a big fan of Gareth Edwards but it wasn't enough to draw me back in.

Damn this film rocks. The first 20 min or so it was kind of meh...but it just got better and better and better as it went along. That third act is outstanding. Best Star Wars film since....a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Courtney

Reaction score
I liked it more than I thought, I never was a fan of the Star wars but I think this show is good.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Not really a big star wars fan outside of Empire, but this one was pretty fun.

Empire
Star Wars
TFA
Rogue 3 way tie for me on these ones I loved them all

Jedi
Anakin BBQ
Jar Jar
Hayden and Natalie sitting in a field staring at eachother...

IMO The 2nd prequel is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Way, way worse than the first. I seriously HATED that movie.

Haha. My ranking is similar, but I'd move TFA down below Jedi and above Anakin BBQ. Agree about #2; I couldn't wait for it to be over after that agonizing love scene.

spent the past hour reading this thread,...ingesting everyones opinions,..wow...only a single clear conclusion can be gained.

you are all wrong.

These threads are always an entertaining read after watching the film.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson