Roger Waters: This is not a drill tour 2020

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got tickets to see him in Vegas since he isnt coming here!

I've seen Brit floyd twice, about to see them again in Colorado but I have to see the actual roger waters. Cant friggin wait.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched some video. It looks like it will be an awesome show.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched some video. It looks like it will be an awesome show.

I probably should have done that. It was really hard to figure out where to buy a seat based on the floor plan. I ended up just winging it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I probably should have done that. It was really hard to figure out where to buy a seat based on the floor plan. I ended up just winging it.

If you purchased an early seat it should be fine. I listened to part of a concert. It was fantastic!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I caught him the last couple of times he was here. Good show, but I don't know if I feel like driving all the way to Vegas and I know it'll be spendy.

Is he playing at the hockey arena? T-mobile, I think?

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I caught him the last couple of times he was here. Good show, but I don't know if I feel like driving all the way to Vegas and I know it'll be spendy.

Is he playing at the hockey arena? T-mobile, I think?
yes. I paid $250 a ticket. There are some $125 tickets but I assumed they had poorer views of the cinamatics.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The show is "in the round" so he is in the middle of the stadium. This seems weird for a floyd show as usually everyone is in front of the band. The assumption is that the stage will spin slowly so sometimes the band is facing you and sometimes they are not.

below is the seating chart. You can see the stage is like a big plus sign. I assume the lines extending out are screens. The floor seats costs the same as what I bought but I had no idea how those would work, what the grey lines represent or etc. The red and blue line are about where I bought seats to. It'll probably be great seats but I really wish the show was not in the round, would have been a lot easier to make a strong informed decision on great seats.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also, in that image, to the left and right in the seats off the floor was 125. the upper deck was even less but I figured I should just go big.

I have needed an excuse to go see vegas again for quite some time.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The show is "in the round" so he is in the middle of the stadium. This seems weird for a floyd show as usually everyone is in front of the band. The assumption is that the stage will spin slowly so sometimes the band is facing you and sometimes they are not.

below is the seating chart. You can see the stage is like a big plus sign. I assume the lines extending out are screens. The floor seats costs the same as what I bought but I had no idea how those would work, what the grey lines represent or etc. The red and blue line are about where I bought seats to. It'll probably be great seats but I really wish the show was not in the round, would have been a lot easier to make a strong informed decision on great seats.

You must be registered for see images attach

He always does pretty creative stuff with his live shows so I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson