Rodney Hudson is a Cardinal

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At this point, I would probably do that, even though I don't really want him. But we don't have enough early round draft picks to meet all our needs.

I'm hoping for Davonte Williams in the second rd. but if it's a relatively cheap FA then we can do worst than Bell.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
At this point, I would probably do that, even though I don't really want him. But we don't have enough early round draft picks to meet all our needs.
Bell is cooked and doesn't even have a good attitude. I'd be hard pressed to take him at the veteran minimum after a midseason injury, much less pay him now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know how y’all are still talking about this. Not saying you shouldn’t be. God knows I’ve had arguments for months about things where circumstances aren’t changing.

it’s just kinda funny to watch.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t know how y’all are still talking about this. Not saying you shouldn’t be. God knows I’ve had arguments for months about things where circumstances aren’t changing.

Not to mention nothing is likely to change until the draft or after the draft with comp picks at stake.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Yeah, ultimately we have no control over anything the team does though. If we weren't very invested, it'd be easy to say "well I'm just going to hope it goes well and I'll tune in and cheer if they win games," kinda like I am with the Suns and Sun Devil Football.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, ultimately we have no control over anything the team does though. If we weren't very invested, it'd be easy to say "well I'm just going to hope it goes well and I'll tune in and cheer if they win games," kinda like I am with the Suns and Sun Devil Football.

I’m not even talking about the lack of control thing. We never have that and constantly argue back and forth. It’s just that literally NOTHING is happening now, but the beat goes on.

again, I’ve been part of those hamster wheel discussions over the years. It’s just funny to watch from the outside.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bell is cooked and doesn't even have a good attitude. I'd be hard pressed to take him at the veteran minimum after a midseason injury, much less pay him now.

i agree, but that’s how bad I think our group of RB’s are.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Cardinals' Rodney Hudson ranked as best center in the NFL by PFF

One of the best under-the-radar transactions the Arizona Cardinals made this offseason was trading with the Las Vegas Raiders for center Rodney Hudson. Hudson, 31, is a three-time Pro Bowler (2016-17, 2019) who was Second Team All-Pro in 2019. Despite his high production levels, the Raiders were prepared to cut Hudson, which opened an opportunity for Arizona to swoop in and trade a third-round pick for him.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I think that this trade was our BEST offseason move. I'm expecting our OL to be VG this year, and should make both our running and passing games better. Of course if that happens we can expect the RB's and WR's to get the credit.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I think that this trade was our BEST offseason move. I'm expecting our OL to be VG this year, and should make both our running and passing games better. Of course if that happens we can expect the RB's and WR's to get the credit.
Yes but the right is a question mark, just couple of weaker spots and it affect all the line overall

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose