Rodney Hudson holding out?

Zalixar

Veteran
Reaction score
It's amazing that with all of this gross negligence & incompetence that we had the best record in the league after week 13 last year. Just amazing I tell ya. ;)
Who cares? We were the worst playoff team the league has seen in years.

Long way to go to even consider this a team that can compete more than the regular season.

Keim sucks.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
They were aware since before the draft? Jesus.
This is just criminal stupidity. You know your star center is considering retirement BEFORE THE DRAFT, and you...stand pat? Draft some late-round hail marys? Gimme a freaking break here!

C'mon, Kool Aiders, I'm calling you out over here. Tell us to remain calm, that all is well. Try typing that with a straight face.

Reaction score
This is just criminal stupidity. You know your star center is considering retirement BEFORE THE DRAFT, and you...stand pat? Draft some late-round hail marys? Gimme a freaking break here!

C'mon, Kool Aiders, I'm calling you out over here. Tell us to remain calm, that all is well. Try typing that with a straight face.

Please remain calm. It's only a freaking game made for your enjoyment. If you aren't enjoying it then I would advise people not to watch. Which I have done on rare occasion because I couldn't take the pain lol. Difference is I'm over it the next day. I'm pretty rabid during the game but over it afterwards if that makes sense. :) :cheers:

Dayman

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Our team sucks. I just can't find the fire this summer.
This is some championship caliber idiocy by our sage GM.

If Hudson does retire, Jones and the 2 rookies will be the only O-linemen under contract next year. That's if the 2 rookies even make the team. Meanwhile, Keim is out there blowing a second round pick on a guy who he thinks could develop into an Austin Hooper-type player.

The FO is quickly becoming a full blown clown show. Hard Knocks should be something.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you knew there was a chance Hudson was going to retire you take Linderbaum in the 1st round.

And then you simply trade your 2nd round pick for Hollywood. I think Baltimore would have caved on that deal since Hollywood wanted out and they were likely not going to pay him anyway.

Or simply move up to acquire Jurgens in the 2nd round. Dont get me wrong cause I've really started to warm up to the McBride pick. He could be really good.

I just dont know how Oline isnt a factor when Pugh and Hudson had serious questions about playing football again in 2022.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseyslayer