Reaction score
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe those guys have the playoff record for the Suns at 8 https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/fg3_game_p.html ?

Here is what I found for regular season games, 2 other Suns tied for the record at 9 3's in a game:

9 Aron Baynes, March 6, 2020

9 Channing Frye, April 11, 2011

(Majerle also had 9, but when he was with Miami)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/fg3_game.html

In regard to playoff records for the Suns, Rex Chapman had the high 9 with 3s. Jason Richardson and Dan Majerle had a high of 8 in the playoffs for the Suns.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/fg3_game_p.html

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also Washington beat the Jazz tonight, 125-121.
And Murray is out for the season with an ACL. Sometimes you just have to take advantage of the window that opens in front of you--even if it really sucks for other teams.

Goodness knows the Suns have been on the injury side of that story often enough.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Murray is out for the season with an ACL. Sometimes you just have to take advantage of the window that opens in front of you.

I've been thinking everything could fall in place for the Suns for awhile. Obviously it would take some luck and the team staying healthy. This is one of the reasons I was pushing for the Suns to add depth at the 4/5. They are close if the cards fall just right.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking everything could fall in place for the Suns for awhile. Obviously it would take some luck and the team staying healthy. This is one of the reasons I was pushing for the Suns to add depth at the 4/5. They are close if the cards fall just right.

the end of the season will be interesting to watch to see if there’s any jockeying for the top seeds... or to get a slightly lower seed to get more favorable matchups. If the Lakers are healthy, I’m not sure I want the 1 seed and then have to face them in round 2. Also, do teams jockey to try and get Denver in the first round?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
the end of the season will be interesting to watch to see if there’s any jockeying for the top seeds... or to get a slightly lower seed to get more favorable matchups. If the Lakers are healthy, I’m not sure I want the 1 seed and then have to face them in round 2. Also, do teams jockey to try and get Denver in the first round?
We may not even get that chance if the play-in tournament happens after the regular season is concluded.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We may not even get that chance if the play-in tournament happens after the regular season is concluded.

their schedule is pretty easy down the stretch and they had been playing decent without Murray the last five games. Would be a surprise to see a big stumble down the stretch, but they are dunzo against any contender in the playoffs, IMO.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And Murray is out for the season with an ACL. Sometimes you just have to take advantage of the window that opens in front of you--even if it really sucks for other teams.

Goodness knows the Suns have been on the injury side of that story often enough.

Time to see how good Gordon can be with some talent around him.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Some teams may try to tweak the standings but the Suns and Jazz do not appear to be those type of teams.

Denver is still a very good team even without Murray. I'm not sure there are any easy outs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose