RIP: Meat Loaf (1947-2022)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the most underrated rock stars. Guy lived an incredible life and had an amazing voice.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

And of course...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Also... His name was Robert Paulson.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reports coming out his death was an unvaccinated COVID death. Bummer! Seems this was a very preventable death.

FWIW: The source is TMZ.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reports coming out his death was an unvaccinated COVID death. Bummer! Seems this was a very preventable death.

FWIW: The source is TMZ.
The singer’s vaccine status isn’t known, but TMZ reported that he had recently spoken out against planned vaccine mandates in Australia.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The singer’s vaccine status isn’t known, but TMZ reported that he had recently spoken out against planned vaccine mandates in Australia.
What I read on Twitter was different. But cool, you found something that was inconclusive. ‍So you admit he was anti Covid mandate and that he dies of COVID.

:rolleyes:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I read on Twitter was different. But cool.
Yeah, none of us will really know unless his medical records are made public or his people say one way or another, but it is possible to be vaccinated and against a vaccine mandate.

OP
OP
Phrazbit

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't care what he died from, it is a bummer. The guy was a great entertainer and a true original.

An amazing vocal range, songs with length and depth and almost every successful song he had there was a level of either humor or bombast that was hard to achieve without going over the top... but... anything for love pushes it to the brink, but DAMN that is a good song.