RIP: Kelly Preston (1962-2020)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actress Kelly Preston dies after two-year battle with breast cancer

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-after-two-year-battle-breast-cancer-n1233619

Actress Kelly Preston died on Sunday after a two-year battle with breast cancer, her husband John Travolta confirmed in an Instagram post. She was 57.

"It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer," Travolta wrote

“She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many."

"Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered," he added.

Preston had a wide-ranging career, starring in films including "Jerry Maguire," "Twins" and "Mischief."

Preston enjoyed a lengthy career in film and television that began some 30 years ago. She appeared in several 1980s comedies and co-starred opposite Kevin Costner in the sports drama “For Love of the Game.”

She acted alongside Travolta in the box-office flop “Battlefield Earth,” the Disney comedy “Old Dogs” and the 2018 mafia biopic “Gotti.”She also guest-starred on various network television series, such as “Medium,” “CSI: Cyber” and “Joey.”

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kelly Preston passes away at the age of 57.

Rest in Peace. She was a lovely lady.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

By Katie Flaherty and Daniel Arkin of NBC News:

"It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer," Travolta wrote. “She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many."

"Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered," he added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...le-breast-cancer-n1233619?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose