RIP: James Caan (1940-2022)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we just watched Godfather two months ago, in RIP honor of James Caan, tonight's movie will be Eraser. My wife picked it, I was going for Get Smart.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was particularly fond of James Caan as the character Jonathan E. in the movie "Rollerball."

Rest in Peace.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Brian’s Song. And a bevy of other really good to great performances.

R.I.P.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
RIP... Lots of great roles in the 1970s. His career was pretty erratic after that decade.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we just watched Godfather two months ago, in RIP honor of James Caan, tonight's movie will be Eraser. My wife picked it, I was going for Get Smart.
I saw literally every episode of the original Get Smart and even the film The Nude Bomb (in the theater) but I never saw or even wanted to see the film remake. :shrug:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw literally every episode of the original Get Smart and even the film The Nude Bomb (in the theater) but I never saw or even wanted to see the film remake. :shrug:
I'm a huge fan of the original series but enough time had passed for me that I was able to watch the Steve Carell movie with no expectations. Without Buck Henry or Mel Brooks involved there was never really a chance it would live up to the classic show but still, I found it reasonable entertaining.